Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truck4

Yonkers- 2nd Alarm 02-20 Photos

13 posts in this topic

GREAT SHOTS!!

I love how, repeatedly, in photos and on scene of Yonkers fires they often have their aerials close to the building and up, despite the obstacles that the city presents. Great job by the apparatus operator!!

few more

question: Eng 310, the racks on the upper side of the body ?? it appears to be a pony suction, then there is another " rack " and the back board, followed by web straps below.....

what do you guys store in these areas ?

I would assume they store their"apartment packs" their William. It proveds for quick and easy access, rather then stuffing in a cabinet. And below suction hose, looks like pike pole holders.

Edited by FDVA356

I would assume they store their"apartment packs" their William. It proveds for quick and easy access, rather then stuffing in a cabinet. And below suction hose, looks like pike pole holders.

-Yes, Hooks & "Donuts" usually 4-lengths 1-3/4" rollups. Other side fenderwell is usually 3-lengths 1-3/4" preconnect.

Edited by R1SmokeEater

Great pictures. Looks like a great stop by Yonkers FD. Very nice job by the ladder operators!

Great Photos and another Great Stop by the Yonkers Fire Dept. Thanks for the photos.

In the top photo of jjpinto's post #3, what does the red helmet designate in YFD?

In the top photo of jjpinto's post #3, what does the red helmet designate in YFD?

Its the safety officer. Either a chief or captain that has taken the required courses