Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bnechis

New Rochelle Web Site

8 posts in this topic

Last week The City of New Rochelle rolled out its new website. It is the first time he NRFD has truly been on the web. The old site showed us with the fire horses and it was not updated since we got rid of the horse.

www.Newrochelleny.com for the city or

www.Newrochelleny.com/fire to go directly to the FD portion.

Very informative. So some companies have 4 and others 3. Ladder 13 runs without an officer? Some FD websites are geared towards fire service members/buffs and some for the public. What I like about New Rochelle's is it is a good website for the public and written in lay terms but also is informative to other fire departments.

Nice website.

Just wondering....

Engine 21 (E-21) is the busiest unit in the City responding to over 2,600 runs last year.

Engine 22 (E-22) is the busiest unit in the City, responding to over 1,850 runs last year.

:)

Getting the kinks out i guess......

Nice website.

Just wondering....

Engine 21 (E-21) is the busiest unit in the City responding to over 2,600 runs last year.

Engine 22 (E-22) is the busiest unit in the City, responding to over 1,850 runs last year.

Getting the kinks out i guess......

Yep, that kink has been fixed, thanks

Very informative. So some companies have 4 and others 3. Ladder 13 runs without an officer? Some FD websites are geared towards fire service members/buffs and some for the public. What I like about New Rochelle's is it is a good website for the public and written in lay terms but also is informative to other fire departments.

We would love to have them all at 4, but budget does not allow for it at this time.

Ladder 12 & 13 are assigned an officer, but when on contractual time off are often replaced with a firefighter. We tried to include everybody. Thanks for the feedback

Captain, great website indeed! I really like the "FAQ" section which breaks down the FD's different jobs so that John Q. Public can understand.

Nice pictures as well.

Keep up the great work NRFD.

Last week The City of New Rochelle rolled out its new website. It is the first time he NRFD has truly been on the web. The old site showed us with the fire horses and it was not updated since we got rid of the horse.

www.Newrochelleny.com for the city or

www.Newrochelleny.com/fire to go directly to the FD portion.

nice web page