Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BFD1054

Spring Valley - Commercial Fire

6 posts in this topic

I saw on Snews-12 that 3 firefighters were injured at the Spring Valley job the other day. However, i was unable to find anything on here.

Anybody have any word on how those members are doing?

efdcapt115 likes this

I saw on Snews-12 that 3 firefighters were injured at the Spring Valley job the other day. However, i was unable to find anything on here.

Anybody have any word on how those members are doing?

they are ok-2 were dehydration,1 was an ankle injury

nice to see the press finally caught on 2 days later

Edited by ltx17

I listened to the job when I heard the dispatch over my scanner. (Yah I know, hard to beleive 44 Control was stomping over Valley Shore in CT in my neck o' the woods). Sounded like they had their hands full when it came in. I'm at work but there are some pictures and videos of the job on a couple different websites. I'll see if I can find the links for them later on.

they are ok-2 were dehydration,1 was an ankle injury

nice to see the press finally caught on 2 days later

ltx17,

Thanks for the update, much appreciated. Lord knows we cant count on the media to update us lol.

Never good to hear when any MOS is injured, but glad they were relatively minor injuries and theyre doing well.

Speedy recovery to them.

Thanks again

we were quite surprised not to see any press there until about an hour before we left when a photographer showed up from the urinal(journal)news

Some of you guys love to bash the local media, Lord knows. Where would you get your information from if wasn't for the "Urinal News" and "Snooze 12" Maybe they did have the story a day or two later, but at least they had something.