Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
efdny2003

Water Main Break in Eastchester - Tankers relocating 3-22-10

11 posts in this topic

I just heard Armonk and Millwood's tankers toned out to relocate to Eastchester Fire Headquarters at least that's what I believe I heard...anybody have any idea what's going on?

At the high school here, they just (around 12:00 noon) announced a water main break near Stewart Place and Water St. Don't know if this is the same thing.

they are having trouble with water pressure in the mains, n calling in tankers for standby

I just heard Armonk and Millwood's tankers toned out to relocate to Eastchester Fire Headquarters at least that's what I believe I heard...anybody have any idea what's going on?

Heard this as well. My guess would be a water-main break or other water emergency within Eastchester?

20 inch water main break. Multiple hydrants without or with water and low water pressure. All Eastchester Units in the process or already check the hydrants in the area.

20 inch water main break. Multiple hydrants without or with water and low water pressure. All Eastchester Units in the process or already check the hydrants in the area.

How about Yonkers with there Super Tanker with BillyFitz at the wheel !!!!!!!!!!!

How about Yonkers with there Super Tanker with BillyFitz at the wheel !!!!!!!!!!!

Great Point PCFD!!! With YFD's Super Tanker close by (At the SOD on Neprahan Avenue) they could get that over to EFD's Headquarters PDQ.

Does anyone know if Yonkers is going to send over their Tanker as part of a Mutual Aid request?

Does anyone know if YFD is planning on sending their Water Tanker that is located at the SOD facility on Neprahan Avenue, over to Eastchester FD Headquarters to help out with their Water Main Problem, as part of a Mutual Aid request, given that this is probably the closest Tanker to Eastchester?

Great Point PCFD!!! With YFD's Super Tanker close by (At the SOD on Neprahan Avenue) they could get that over to EFD's Headquarters PDQ.

Does anyone know if Yonkers is going to send over their Tanker as part of a Mutual Aid request?

Again, I must ask...what in tarnation is a tanker????

Chief Flynn do I have to bring out the yellow plane pic again?

This is the Rig that I am referring to Chief (are there plans to send it to Eastchester?)

post-80-126927832895.jpg