Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Unsafe Drivers and Road Closures

6 posts in this topic

Did any one ever seen a stupid driver? Such as driving through deep flooding. I saw several drivers slam into road block signs. Some of this guys or women are lucky they did not get hurt plus a couple of them were speeding when hitting the signs. All of this happened on HARRISON AVE / NELSON AVE IN HARRISON NY. Some of those people should have been placed under arrest but where were the cops when you need them.

PEOPLE WHEN YOU SEE A ROAD BLOCK STOP DON'T GO THROUGH THEM.

FEEL FREE TOO COMMENT

did any one ever seen a stupid driver,

Unfortunately yes I have seen plenty of stupid drivers in my day. More unfortunate they were operaters of emergency vehicles. Scary thing is they still drive.

Unfortunately yes I have seen plenty of stupid drivers in my day. More unfortunate they were operaters of emergency vehicles. Scary thing is they still drive.

that for the reply

some drivers i see should not be on the road at all. but that's my thought

Did any one ever seen a stupid driver? Such as driving through deep flooding. I saw several drivers slam into road block signs. Some of this guys or women are lucky they did not get hurt plus a couple of them were speeding when hitting the signs. All of this happened on HARRISON AVE / NELSON AVE IN HARRISON NY. Some of those people should have been placed under arrest but where were the cops when you need them.

FEEL FREE TOO COMMENT

Just like in Sixth Sense, "I see stupid people, they're everywhere". Don't be so surprised by stupidity or inattentive drivers. They truly are everywhere.

"Placed under arrest"? Really? Perhaps they should have received a summons but arrest is a little bit much and given the storms and record breaking rain fall don't you think the police were a little bit preoccupied with other duties?

FEEL FREE TOO COMMENT

This is why we need to be careful on the roads. Many drivers are ill prepared to deal with changes to their routines and do strange things when presented with obsticles in the road. This is why their are so many occurances of firefighters being struck at incidents. I think this is just more reinforcement to make sure everyone stays safe and alert when operating at these scenes, even doubly so during storm events when visibility is reduced for the drivers.

Just always remember, if there is something stupid drivers can do, they will. Always expect the unexpected. It only takes one.