Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ems-buff

Mamaroneck (Village) - Working Fire Pictures- 04/16/2010

9 posts in this topic

Once again, I am sorry for the crappy images, I was working off my blackberry with no flash.

Ladder 20 men going to work on the roof, venting

post-1072-127147907202.jpg

A shot of some visable fire

post-1072-127147908879.jpg

Town of Mamaroneck ALS with 68A-1 standing by at the command board

post-1072-127147910837.jpg

Shot of the command board with C-2241 and batt 15

post-1072-12714791282.jpg

The wind from the sound, shifted , Just thought it was a cool picture to take

post-1072-127147920553.jpg

Town of Mamaroneck Fire department E-36 standing by as the F.A.S.T.

post-1072-127147936355.jpg

That's all I have for right now.. My camera died so.. I am sorry for not getting some more action shots.

My appoligy for going off topic but is Ladder 20 having a parade or any kind of celebration for there 100th anniversary?? At the show in LI i saw that ASI had made up some really nice shirts for them i just thought they were having some kind of an event... thanx in advance

Is the inboard outrigger of the tiller on solid ground?

Is the inboard outrigger of the tiller on solid ground?

Lieu,

If you look at the 4th picture down, you can see the outriggers and they look like they're on pavement. Good lookin' out.

One of the rare all volunteer Dept.s running a tiller...way to go guys, stick it to the man!

Lieu,

If you look at the 4th picture down, you can see the outriggers and they look like they're on pavement. Good lookin' out.

Thanks. At a the low elevation and full extension and angled off the cab there was probably a lot of load on that outrigger and even with a pad I wouldn't put it down in grass.

Great placement by the monster Tiller! Let's not forget one of the way to stablize a tiller is to park the cab and trailer in a "V" position.

Is that a Sutphen tiller? I have never seen one before but I swear that is a Sutphen cab.

Is that a Sutphen tiller? I have never seen one before but I swear that is a Sutphen cab.

It is a Sutphen Tiller...it is one of a few early model Sutphen tillers, there are several more out there but they are much more modern than this one. I remember hearing that this was one of the first sutphen tillers.

http://public.fotki.com/lfd171/westchester_county_fire/mamaroneck_village/ladder_20.html