Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hudson144

"Merit Matters"

7 posts in this topic

Take a look and sign the petition to fight to keep standards in FDNY. Merit Matters.com is a sight set up by Deputy Chief Paul Mannix of the FDNY to make all aware how the NY City gov't should fight a recent ruling by a judge to hire those who simply did not make the grade! Why do some feel that lowering standards in the FD think its ok? Are standards lowered to be a lawyer,Doctor,pilot? Please visit the sight and support the fight!

M' Ave, efdcapt115 and efermann like this

hudson144, thank you for bringing this up again!! Dept. Chief Mannix is a true fireman's fireman and a gentleman to the core. He's leading this charge and at some personal sacrifice. (HQ is not a fan of publicly outspoken upper management)

Please signe up here:

http://meritmattersusa.blogspot.com/

Follow the blog and SIGN THE PETITION! This is an issue that will have a ripple effect across all civil service jobs. Stand up for merit!

There is now a petition, please follow the instructions on the website and sign that as well

Signed.....

This concept goes so far beyond the fire service....... Our Nation has turned from one where hard work, honor, and integrity have been replaced by an attitude of entitlement.

If I hear one more lazy slacker or kid who's done nothing with their life begin a sentence with the words "I deserve....." I think I'm going to blow my top.

Signed.....

This concept goes so far beyond the fire service....... Our Nation has turned from one where hard work, honor, and integrity have been replaced by an attitude of entitlement.

If I hear one more lazy slacker or kid who's done nothing with their life begin a sentence with the words "I deserve....." I think I'm going to blow my top.

AMEN

Signed.....

Me too guy.