Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Bob D

2010 Dutchess County Vol Firemen's Parade

10 posts in this topic

Pawling Fire Dept is hosting the 2010 Dutchess County Volunteer Firemen's Parade Saturday Aug 7, 2010.

Line up is at 2pm and step off at 3pm.

New Parade route: WE ARE NOT MARCHING THROUGH THE SWAMP!

Line up will be on Coulter Ave and East Main St, proceed on East Main St and cross the Metro North Tracks. Then turn right on Charles Colman Blvd and head to Lakeside Park where we are holding the Carnival this year.

Over 2 dozen depts from 6 counties already signed up. 40+ apparatus, lots of bands and hundreds of marchers.

We are honoring our local veterans as well as active and reserve military personnel. Please join us in the line of march or cheering them on!

For more information go to www.pawlingcarnival.com

Want to sign up to march? Download the application or Send an email to pawlingfire@gmail.com

2010 parade Invite letter with Response form.doc

Edited by Bob D

I will not miss the mosquitoes!!!!!

BUMP.

Anyone got a list of who is attending?

BUMP.

Anyone got a list of who is attending?

MILLBROOK FD

ROCKLAND HOOK & LADDER CO

STANFORD FD

CHELSEA FD

NEW HACKENSACK FD

NEW HAMBURG FD

PINE PLAINS FD.

GERMANTOWN FD.

STAATSBURG FIRE DEPT

Unionvale FD

AMENIA FD.

MILLERTON FD

J.H. KETCHAM FD.

EAST FISHKILL FD.

ROOSEVELT FD

MILL PLAIN FD.

New Fairfield Volunteer Fire Department

PATTERSON F.D

Phoenix Hose Co

ROMBOUT FD

PHILMONT FD.

ARLINGTON FD

I know both Hyde Park Fire and Fairview Explorers Post 17 are signed up, because I sent it in myself

I was just about to ask if the park being closed was going to effect the parade route and location of the carnival but I just noticed this on the town website:

Lakeside Park Opening

Lakeside Park will open on Monday, August 2, 2010 at 8:00 AM for all regularly scheduled activities including summer camp.

Thank god. 2 Weeks of no park due to some stupid asbestos I'm sure has been driving some area residents a bit up the wall. :(

Pawling Fire Dept is hosting the 2010 Dutchess County Volunteer Firemen's Parade Saturday Aug 7, 2010.

Line up is at 2pm and step off at 3pm.

New Parade route: WE ARE NOT MARCHING THROUGH THE SWAMP!

Line up will be on Coulter Ave and East Main St, proceed on East Main St and cross the Metro North Tracks. Then turn right on Charles Colman Blvd and head to Lakeside Park where we are holding the Carnival this year.

Over 2 dozen depts from 6 counties already signed up. 40+ apparatus, lots of bands and hundreds of marchers.

We are honoring our local veterans as well as active and reserve military personnel. Please join us in the line of march or cheering them on!

For more information go to www.pawlingcarnival.com

Want to sign up to march? Download the application or Send an email to pawlingfire@gmail.com

Hey Bob.....Wheres a good "GIN MILL" in Pawling ??? for after the parade.

No "bull pen" after the parade? A lot of locals go to Pawling Tavern or McGrath's. I personally like McGraths. Good eats.

No "bull pen" after the parade? A lot of locals go to Pawling Tavern or McGrath's. I personally like McGraths. Good eats.

there is a bull pen after the parade. For anyone going, due to the location though, alcohol will only be consumed in the fenced in area (tennis courts) only. No alcohol outside the bull pen or the public alcohol area. go to www.pawlingcarnival.com for a detailed map and information

Edited by pfdfirefighter01