Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

Boat in Distress?

4 posts in this topic

I saw the IA for a boat in distress in Orange County, but I have been listening to a search in the Dutchess/Putnam area.

Multiple boats are searching, including Putnam County boat.

I have heard "Enforcer 1" and "Enforcer 2" on the air, are those DCSO or NYSP boats? NYSP also have a helicopter up to aid in the search.

Searches have been conducted from the Hyde Park Marina south (Enforcer 1), and searches from Whites Marina up to Poughkeepsie. Putnam boat has received reports of possibly in a bay area in Cold Spring.

Was just wondering if this is possibly the same as the Orange County incident, or a separate incident?

Same incident I saw SP fly over my house earlier during that

I saw the IA for a boat in distress in Orange County, but I have been listening to a search in the Dutchess/Putnam area.

Multiple boats are searching, including Putnam County boat.

I have heard "Enforcer 1" and "Enforcer 2" on the air, are those DCSO or NYSP boats? NYSP also have a helicopter up to aid in the search.

Searches have been conducted from the Hyde Park Marina south (Enforcer 1), and searches from Whites Marina up to Poughkeepsie. Putnam boat has received reports of possibly in a bay area in Cold Spring.

Was just wondering if this is possibly the same as the Orange County incident, or a separate incident?

"Enforcer 1" and "Enforcer 2" are Dutchess County Sheriff's Boat Not NYSP, Orange County Sheriff's has Marine 80

Call originated through the Coast Guard who got it supposedly off Marine Band. Cold Spring, Garrison, Ft. Montgomery, West Point, and PD units from Organge, Rockland, Putnam and NYSP. Report was off Constitution Island. Other marsh area from Bear Mountain Bridge north were checked then units further north were called out to check.