Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abaduck

Google Search Result Blocking Of EMTBravo.com (RESOLVED)

10 posts in this topic

emtbravo.com suddenly comes up blocked as an 'attack site'... anyone else seeing this? .net is fine.

It's Mozilla/Goggle:

What is the current listing status for www.emtbravo.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 32 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-07-20, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-07-20.Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including
reliablebanner.com/

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including
AS36351 (SOFTLAYER)
AS11279 (GEORGE)

I also am experiencing this same problem

It sounds like a similar problem we were having over on the EMTBravo West site as well. It appears that one of the advertisment banners it triggering this warning, which is common and both Modzilla / Google are properly reporting it, to to the script its written in. If you continue to have the problem, let us know. We will look into it.

I'm still getting the malware warning notice.Firefox 3.6.7& IE7

The issue is being investigated.

I am working to resolve this issue, and believe it has been identified and all malicous scripts removed. I'd appreciate someone giving me a second opinion when the warning goes away.

The Google warning may take a few hours to resolve, and also, I'd like a heads up when that is removed as well.

Meanwhile, you can still access the site at http://www.emtbravo.com

im still having the problem with google. accessing .net works fine but when i go to view incident alerts or other parts of the site i get the warning saying .net is associated with .com

Edited by yanks4ever1320

Stay tuned to this thread or our Facebook sitewhere we will be providing on going updates to this situation. I appreciate all members who have reported this issue, and thank everyone for their patience.

Should clarify-this is affecting only EMTBRAVO.COM when trying to access through a Google Search. You can access the site directly at http://www.EMTBravo.com.'>http://www.EMTBravo.com. It is secure and the malicous items removed. The issue was, before the Google block, is people who were accessing the site through search engines were being redirected, and in addition, some members security software was picking this up. EMTBRAVO.net...these forums, are not affected by the Google block or the .com security issues.=

The main issue has been resolved AND http://www.EMTBravo.com is SECURE. We are now just waiting for Google to review the site and remove the block. And after that, I am going to be cleaning up (LONG time...a lot of clutter that's been there for over 7 years that can be removed) and taking other measures behind the scenes and making sure this doesn't happen again, and that the site is streamlined more.

Seth G.

At work "websense" picks up emtbravo.com as a "malicious site", emtbravo.net works fine............

As per Google:

Status of the latest badware review for this site: A review for this site has finished. The site was found clean. The badware warnings from web search are being removed. Please note that it can take some time for this change to propagate.