Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SFRD49

Stamford Fire Rescue - Passing of Capt. Daniel Chichester

8 posts in this topic

It is with great regret that we announce the passing of Captain Daniel Chichester of the City of Stamford Fire and Rescue Department on August 23rd, 2010. Capt. Chichester's last assignment was the training division. He is survived by his wife Vita and his sons Daniel, Peter, and Keith. Keith is an SFRD lieutenant assigned to Engine Co. #9 and Peter is an SFRD firefighter assigned to Truck Co. #2. Arrangements are pending. More information can be found at:

http://www.local786.org/?zone=/unionactive/view_article.cfm&homeID=172796

May he rest in peace.

SFRD49

Capt. Pat Tripodi

SFRD E-5/R-1

My condolences to Peter and Keith and the entire Chichester family on the passing of Capt. Chichester. I was introduced to Capt. Chichester by my dad when I was a young firefighter. My first encounter with him stuck with me even today. I noted a confident, calm, knowlegeable, traditional Fire Officer who shared his vast knowledge freely with us and he was quick to compliment the work we were doing at Belltown at the time. He truly was no-nonsense professional. In short, he was the type of Captain that I'd like to model my style after.

I also extend condolences on behalf of the Norwalk Professional Fire Fighters Association, Local 830.

Pete and Keith, carrying on your Dad's legacy in the Stamford Fire Department must be a true honor. May he rest in peace.

Joe

R.I.P. Captain

Rest in peace Captain Chi. You have touched the lives of many, and will be deeply missed by all who had the privledge of knowing you.

Rest in Peace Cap

my condolences to the Chichester family and Capt Chichester's SFRD brothers

Thoughts and prayers.

God Rest Cap.

Condolences to his sons and all his family, and the extended family of the SFRD.