Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BIGRED1

Paintball

36 posts in this topic

i got about 5 to 10 from Croton who would love to do that!

A couple good places up north, and a couple good fields around us where we can play. Any other ideas and places posted would be great

There's one or two places out on Long Island that are also supposed to be pretty cool.

well i am glad there are other people out there who love a little fun in the woods like me :D if you do know of these other places see if they have websites so we can all look at them and pick one that works for everyone.

I tried to get a game together last year but nobody showed. Needless to say I won';t be organizing one this year. If you guys get one together however, let me know. I'd be happy to join you. Need to get my marker rebuilt tho. Have had a few problems with it the last few times I went.

I'm just wondering if there is anyway I can modify my Tippman Model 98 - such as an R/T. I hear I can't, which sucks, and I am hoping someone can prove this information wrong for me.

The Model 98 is the predecessor to the 98 Custom. It features all the core technology of the 98 Custom such as the CVX Valve, Clamshell design, and a True .45 Grip. The Model 98 can accept the Flatline Barrel System and the Comp-Air System with no complicated modifications. The E-bolt Electric System and The Response Trigger System can be retro-fitted to the Model 98 by the Tippmann Proshop, However, due to custom milling of the receiver, the marker must be sent in to the Tippmann Proshop.

more info at www.tippmann.com

Since we are on the topic of marker modifications I was just wondering what kinds of markers and accessories/modifications you guys have?

I got a

Tippmann 98 Custom

Added

-14 inch JJ performance ceramic barrel

-Dead on Paintball Drop Forward

-98 Custom collapsible Car stock

-20 ounce CO2 tank

-View loader revolution electronic hopper

I hope to add a Flatline barrel system and a response trigger system sometime in the near future.

I am rocking a 98 tippmann with a long barrel and an M-16 collapsable stock.

Anyone going to Liberty Paintball this Sunday?

What's this Sunday? Big game?

No just going to play some paintball

Tippmans are nice but i have my two spyders, an xtra with an 18" flatline barrel and a Spyder flash e-marker. If the game is definity going on this Sunday ill bring some people from my department.

Mahopac Falls has alot of guys/girls who play... if anybody wants to get a game going let us know....

Hate to be the bearer of bad news... but the forecast for this Sunday is really questionable. I heard alot of rain for Saturday carrying on into Sunday... It must suck to be a weatherman right now...

Oh well maybe next Sunday. It may be a little wet this weekend.

I found that the best way to get a game going is to just set a date and publish it. I would give more than a weeks notice and just spread the word. Maybe shoot for the 17th of April and try to get a big group so we can have our own fields.

I don't want to set up a game, too much involved. Just seeing if any one else was going up there. I try to play every other weekend.

Well, if someone wants to do the organization, be my guest. I've tried it before and have no desire to do the organization again and have nobody show up.

I have a 2003 WGP Autocoker with some upgrades a tippmann 98 custom and a spider

I think that a lot of people would be interested in it

to who ever is organizing it if you call ahead of time and reserve it then with a large group they give discounts on paint and admission

if u do this post it in advance I know some guys that would be interested

Well, someone better step up to the plate. If it doesn't get done soon it will be summer and thus too damn hot to play and have a good time IMO. And as I said before, I ain't doing it again. (The organization part).

Well later on today Sat. june 11, i am heading up to play some paintball at liberty paintball in upper westchester. if anyone is just hanging out and wants to play come on up. i will be wearing a FDNY hat from E-96 L-54. come on over and join my team and we all have a great time. kinda last minute i know but weather can be a b****. My name is Elia. see ya all later

http://www.libertypaintball-ny.com

I think it is in Patterson (Putnam County)

I think it is in Patterson (Putnam County)

You're right-- It's actually at or near Thunder Ridge Ski Area.(Which I remember as Birch Hill, then Big Birch)

Yeah I'm an old F***!

ur not that old, im 19 and learned to ski on that hill when it was called big birch and i still call it that :)