Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BIGRED1

Paintball

36 posts in this topic

Bonus points to anyone who can tell me why they are call "Liberty Paintball". 8)

Bonus points to anyone who can tell me why they are call "Liberty Paintball".  8)

no clue why. but it was a great day of paintball. had alot of fun. most of the walk ons were all good players to play with. not like some nuts who show up and act like a bunch of jack@$$'s. Weather was nice, some coud cover so no to hot. Light drizzle during one game which was kinda cool. hopefully get more people next time and i can plan ahead.

Liberty Paintball used to located in Liberty, NY up in Sullivan county. I actually played once at the old location. I was thrilled when they moved a little closer to home. Let me know if you go play in the fall, I'd go. Too damn hot to play now.

Speaking of paintball.....

The gang from Croton's Washington Engine are planning on playing some paintball this weekend in Lake George. If I can gather some info from "chris" about a potential game, I'll be more then happy to pass it along.

lake george were? when for county conv? must bring my gun! So happy now cause i have not played since august! spyder victor 2 with cust barrel and tank! lets play

Paintball is one of my....no, IS my hobby. my obsession.

id come to this, but im saving for the DDay senerio in Pa. have fun!

westpoint10.jpg

westpoint-055.jpg