Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WAS967

Bear Mountain Bridge Rd MVA? - 3/20/2005

7 posts in this topic

Route 6/BMV Rd was closed last night when I was on my way home from Jersey. Anyone have further? I figure it must haveb een an MVA, but there was no IA.

Was...There was definately an incident on Bear Mountain Bridge Rd., most likely an MVA. I heard Continental Village operating & they had their Mini-Attack blocking traffic down near the Annsville Circle. They weren't on scene very long & it didn't sound like a major incident.

Stupid toll booth person told my wife she had to go up 9D to 301to get around it. Thankfully I got a hold of her via cell and had her follow me the "short" way around. ](*,)

Haha...very nice lol!!! Going 9D to 301 is such a pain in th a$$, it takes forever to go around that way! When the weather is nice & you're not in a rush, it can be a nice way to go, but definately not at night when you are trying to get home!

Ya gotta admit tough, the Toll-Booth collectors at the Bear Mountain Bridge are the nicest ones around, definatly better than the ones on the TZ lol!

Oh definatly. But we gotta teach them about Route 403.

I believew that was reported as a serious MVA w/ extrication... P/t RMA'd at the scene but the car was a wreck

A Chev. Avalanche, 1 front wheel torn off with axle, other front badly bent. Roll over onto roof, rear suspension bent, roof crushed, yep, totaled. When wil people learn not to speed on Bridge Road.