Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy

Pelham PD shooting update

11 posts in this topic

"PELHAM MANOR— A 35-year-old village police officer who shot and killed a Harlem man Tuesday night after wrestling with him is a good cop who followed proper procedure, the village police chief said.

Kenneth Stretz was found breathing heavily, his face red with scratches, moments after shooting 43-year-old Wardell Johnson in the torso as two New York City police officers called for an ambulance."

http://www.lohud.com...le/201010130342

My thoughts are with the officer. It can not be easy to be faced with the position he found himself in but he should remember that he is lucky to be living and breathing and not like the other guy...

From ABC 7 news:

"The officer's expandable baton, Mace can and a magazine cartridge from his weapon were found scattered at the scene. The officer's radio was on the roof of an adjacent building. Johnson had a long criminal record with 30 arrests and five prison stints, including four for aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle."

Both ABC and News 12 reporting that the suspect was involving in multiple murder investigations.

I just watched News 12's story where they are discussing how Officer Stretz has worked for four different departments.

WHAT DOES IT MATTER?

Haven't most of us worked at a job or two we didn't like?

I am so sick of how they keep making it look like he was the bad guy. A low-life with multiple priors whom has spent more than 10 years in prison, who was running from the police risking the lives of others, who than tried taking the Officer's gun is not a stand-up person!!!!

Stop turning this around. I for one fully support Officer Stretz and think more people need to speak up on his behalf!

abaduck and efdcapt115 like this

Let's see the spin they put on the Mt. Pleasant/Pleasantville shooting this morning.

The comments section on the LoHud article are a shame

They often are. Take a look at the comments about the Thornwood, NY PD shooting...more of the same bull****

They often are. Take a look at the comments about the Thornwood, NY PD shooting...more of the same bull****

Shoot the tires.... It's amazing that people take what they see in movies and actually think that it is how it works in the real world

Shoot the tires.... It's amazing that people take what they see in movies and actually think that it is how it works in the real world

Kinda like how juries demand forensic or otherwise technical evidence that is not needed on my simple and routine cases, not like they see on CSI, Law and Order etc...

I commented on the tire comment in the Thornwood thread since it does not belong in this thread but I would pay lots of money to see the girl quoted shoot out tired from the hood of a speeding car. Maybe we can test on her car that daddy bought her the idea of shooting a car tire and how it will not stop a car. It is ignorance and arrogance like hers that explains why Pace help a sponsored vigil....