Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markmets415

NY Association of Fire Districts 39th Annual Education Conference and Vendor Expo

8 posts in this topic

October 28, 2010 through October 30, 2010 to be held in Ellenville, NY @ the Honors Haven.

Is there anyone from the area headed over, I have never been to the this show but will attend this year as our "Spoiled BRAT" will be on display by Firematic.

I am going. I highly recommend any of Mike Dellassandro's seminars. He is excellent.

I will be going over on Saturday

anyone else headed over on Saturday?

Not going but my Depts.s new Ferrara Engine will be there. Eng 3.

Not going but my Depts.s new Ferrara Engine will be there. Eng 3.

thanks Chief I will make sure I get some shots of it while I am there.

Somers's Engine 183 was there, I liked the American Flag on the grill. There was some questioning of the elephant on the doors, obviously they dont know the town hostory.

The Key Note speaker was Chief William Goldfeder, who gave a great presentation.

Edited by 38ff

Anyone stick around for the Attorneys Panel, with the ongoing case of the woman who has legal funding from an "ACLU type" of organization who is currently fighting with a NY fire district to get the district's FIRE COMPANY's meetings to fall under the Open Meetings laws? If she wins, then the public can come and observe your DEPARTMENT/COMPANY meeting.. No, Im not being confused with a DISTRICT meeting.. She wants access to COMPANY meetings..

No kidding.