Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firedude

New York Police Fire & EMS Show

5 posts in this topic

In September of 2009, the 3rd Annual New York Law Enforcement Expo was held in New York City. The Expo was an overwhelming success for exhibiting companies, sponsors and attendees. We are pleased to announce the production of the 4th Annual Expo with an expanded focus. Due to numerous requests from exhibitors and attendees, the 2010 Expo will encompass police, fire, EMS and all emergency services responders.

The 4th Annual New York Police Fire EMS Expo will celebrate its fourth year by bringing together over 100 of the nation’s finest companies to showcase thousands of products and services at the world renowned Javits Center in New York City. This integration of a multiple number of emergency services and first responders gives exhibitors and attendees one large public safety event!

2010 SHOW DATES AND HOURS

Wednesday, November 3 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Thursday, November 4 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

http://nylawexpo.com/newyork/geninfo.html

Anybody Going? Not to late to register.

Edited by firedude

I registered and planned on going as I was originally off but worked O.T. yesterday and went to Active Shooter Dispatch training in Orange County today. Oh well, maybe next year !

Did anyone go to this? Anyone have photos??

I was there on Weds afternoon...it was actually much smaller than I expected, and there seemed to be very few attendees (at least during the time that i was there)

A few booths of the 'regulars', etc, but not too many large displays. Nothing like some of the bigger show's I've been to (NYS Fire Chief's Show, etc)