Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pvfdcar2

East Fishkill New Quint - 39-45

7 posts in this topic

This is supposedly a quint, housed at EFFD Station 1 (Hopewell Hose) and 39-46 is still in service, as well, housed at EF Station 1.

Anyone have any further details or pictures? Is it new or used (I have heard differing things)?

http://www.adamsarea42.com/fullstory.php?114833

Used 1999 E-One Quint From the Adams Area Fire Department in PA.

38670362_orig.jpg

http://www.adamsarea42.com/gallery.php?album_id=1776&mode=child_Gallery

Photo of the Seagrave TL is their new TL. Got rid of their 1981 Mack/Baker Aerialscope and this 1999 E-One for the new TL.

Edited by xfirefighter484x
Added Image

They have had this for a little while now, and have done some driver training. I believe it is almost done with some minor changes. The LED's were done either this week or last week.

Pretty cool a Tower, Quint, 2 Engines, and a Rescue out of the same house. Station 1

Best of luck!!!!!!

Edited by x1243

It is in service, it did a run last night. I believe its first one, but I could be wrong. As far as I know 39-45 will run on all resdential alarms and 39-46 will run on all commercial alarms. Best of luck boys and girls.

Thomas

Awesome aqquisiton! I've always felt EFFD could benefit from a tower and a straight stick!

The department must have a strong apparatus commitee, as the past few deliveries have been well thought out.

Will this take on the new department colors of black over red?

Looking foward to seeing more photos!