Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Jeopardy To Air From Yorktown Heights

5 posts in this topic

IBM's Watson to take on titans of 'Jeopardy!'

Austin, Texas-bred supercomputer to appear on Feb. 14 episode of game show

Published: 6:50 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 14, 2010

NEW YORK — International Business Machines Corp. will pit one of its computers against past champions of the "Jeopardy!" quiz show, more than a decade after another IBM machine defeated chess grandmaster Garry Kasparov.

http://www.statesman.com/business/ibms-watson-to-take-on-titans-of-jeopardy-1122015.html

I think that the questions should be on ISO and that BNECHIS be the one to answer all the questions so that EMTBRAVO will win a lot of money for all of us to share! Thank you so much Barry for your thoughts and expertize and Merry Chrismas !!!!!!!!

Edited by PCFD ENG58

I think that the questions should be on ISO and that BNECHIS be the one to answer all the questions so that EMTBRAVO will win a lot of money for all of us to share! Thank you so much Barry for your thoughts and expertize and Merry Chrismas !!!!!!!!

LOL...thank you

I'll see if I can snap some behind the scene photos of the set up and of Trebek while I'm working.

Anybody know if there will be audience seating for this? If so, how do you go about getting tickets? Thanks.