Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
99subi

Model fire trucks

11 posts in this topic

Im looking to get my grandfather a Yonkers FD model engine or truck. anyone know where i can purchase one?

TIA

Code 3 Collectibles on line. There used to be a place in Valhalla called Westchester Collectibles, not sure if they are still there. They used to have lots of neat things.

I Checked code 3. The site says they are sold out....honestly looks like they are sold out of everything on that site.... i called their number and got some weird place i couldnt even understand answering the phone... I'll have to check the west. collectibles, thank you sir

westchester collectables is no longer there you can try ebay

Thanks guys. i found them, i was on code 3 collectibles, that site was horrible. i found code 3 fire trucks and placed an order. THANKS!:D

Has anyone found a cheaper site or place to buy die-cast fire trucks from??

Seems like a die-cast fire truck is 3x the price of a die-cast anything else...

Westchester Collectables is still in business phone number 914-684-6951. They have Code 3 model fire trucks and the rest. Give them a call and ask for Yonkers fd Code 3.

When did they go back in business?? Past Time Hobbies out of Illinois is also a great place to pick stuff up from. Code 3 has the rights to produce for a few different places, but the quality of the product has gone down, while the price has gone up.

Edited by JBE