Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
notch138

Former Firefighter sentenced for arsons

6 posts in this topic

"A 21-year-old Wappingers Falls man who set fire to two houses — one of them while a family of four was inside — has been sentenced to six years in prison for his crimes."

POJO News

I must say that I am surprised as how lenient of a sentence he has to serve.

Well considering he has to spend 6 years in jail, pay each of the familes $500.00, and pay close to 1/2 amillon dollars to the insurance companies. I'd bet he will learn his lession, if not, then 25 to life, because he is a danger to socitey.

Well considering he has to spend 6 years in jail, pay each of the familes $500.00, and pay close to 1/2 amillon dollars to the insurance companies. I'd bet he will learn his lession, if not, then 25 to life, because he is a danger to socitey.

Luckily no one was injured, or worse. Interesting to see that the judge will have him pay restitution to the two families, for their co-pay (?) PLUS reimburse the Ins Co.s... About time. Maybe if more badguys had to not only serve time, (that we pay for), but make them repay their victims, some of the less moronic idiots may actually think twice...

He deserves more jail time. He could of killed or hurt someone - specifically one of our brother firefighters!

He should of got more jail time. How exactly can he be made to pay money back that he doesnt have?