Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest pops

Yonkers Rescue 1 Numbers

40 posts in this topic

Heilcopper, I know that it was a LOL

But, I would bet that every member at YFD Station 11 (Past and Present) are a very proud group of individuals (as are all the members of YFD) and do their very best each and every day. I really isn't about (nor should it be about) the number of runs. Its about the quality of service provided to the tax payers in Yonkers. Station 11, from the days of Engine 11 and Truck 3, to the present day of Squad 11 and the Collapse Rig, have had their share of memorable runs over the years. Keep up the great job Station 11 (PS - Wonder when [or more like "IF"] YFD ever gets a New Headquarters/Station 1, if they [YFD] moves the Collapse Rig to the New YFD Headquarters?)

We are putting in a helipad so Chris can stop by for a donut or two :)

Once we put our helicopter in service (with our paramedic pilot) that will cut Chris's runs by more than half -

Noticed your age range is: 50-60 :o

Bye Po(o)ps.....

Hey! Is that Artie Econom?

Once we put our helicopter in service (with our paramedic pilot) that will cut Chris's runs by more than half -

LOL - Chief Fitz, I think Chris has already made plans for the New YFD Hdqrs Heliport on top of your new building (See Photos Below)

post-80-0-19480700-1295206959.png

post-80-0-64843900-1295207005.jpg

We are putting in a helipad so Chris can stop by for a donut or two :)

I'm going to hold you to this - and the coffee has to be fresh!!! B)

Skip the heliport and new building and hire our guys back.Repromote the officers that earned their ranks.

Skip the heliport and new building and hire our guys back.Repromote the officers that earned their ranks.

Please don't mistake the levity in this thread to be apathy toward those in the emergency services, especially Yonkers, who have been demoted or laid off. Purely some good natured jokes between friends.

I know Chris. My comment wasn't directed towards anyone, just the idea that the city would actually build a new fire H/Q. Oh, and by the way Guy just finished the last donut.

Edited by fjp326

I know Chris. My comment wasn't directed towards anyone, just the idea that the city would actually build a new fire H/Q. Oh, and by the way Guy just finished the last donut.

You know Frank,if we give him a landing pad,maybe he'll stop buzzing over sw yonkers all day.

You know Frank,if we give him a landing pad,maybe he'll stop buzzing over sw yonkers all day.

I here you George, he's always trolling.

gss131 likes this