Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ex-commish

NYC Enviormental PD Exam

8 posts in this topic

My son is going to take the NYC Enviormental police officers test which is a computerized walk in test. Are the questions the same NYPD? Any responses are appreciated.

The test and processing for the DEP Police is exactly the same as NYPD. Not sure if this has changed but he should be able to cross file for the NYPD test at the same time and have the results count for both lists.

Make sure he gets down there very early. I tried to take it and got shut out because the room was full, and I thought I was early. I believe the testing centers support a number of different exams.

Make sure he gets down there very early. I tried to take it and got shut out because the room was full, and I thought I was early. I believe the testing centers support a number of different exams.

Thanks...he allready took the NYPD exam a few weeks ago and it actually wasn't that crowded.

The test and processing for the DEP Police is exactly the same as NYPD. Not sure if this has changed but he should be able to cross file for the NYPD test at the same time and have the results count for both lists.

Thanks..

Where does one take this test?

DCAS has a computerized testing center, I think its on Layfaette Street. Right down near City Hall.

Coming straight from a high ranking DEP police official, the test is basically the same but you have to specify what list you want to be on. Info on test sites and times can be found at www.nyc.gov/dcas. Good luck to anyone taking the test!