FDNY Bureau of Training, Randalls Island, NYC

Heavy Vehicle Rescue & Fire Apparatus Extrication

Capt. Robert Morris, Rescue Co. 1, FDNY

Engine Company Operations & Tactics

Lt. Tim Klett, Engine Co. 88, FDNY

Private Dwelling Fires: Tactics & Procedures

B.C. Stephen Geraghty, Chief of Rescue Operations, FDNY

D.C. (Ret.) Peter Hart, Division 7, FDNY

**There will also be a special dedication ceremony held, including FDNY dignitaries and a performance by the FDNY Emerald Society Pipes & Drums**

$25.00 includes coffee,doughnuts and lunch

Merchandise will be available for purchase

ALL Proceeds Benefit the New York Firefighters Burn Center Foundation

Visit http://nyffburncenter.com for more information

FDNY 10-75 likes this

That was last years seminar.....the website needs updating...it"ll be done soon.

Edited by Posa 103

I had the pleasure of attending a seminar that Bob Morris taught for the Westchester Firefighters Emerald Society some years back. He does an outstanding job. I'd highly recommend attending this event!

I had the pleasure of attending a seminar that Bob Morris taught for the Westchester Firefighters Emerald Society some years back. He does an outstanding job. I'd highly recommend attending this event!

Yea I've had an airbag lifting class and a FF2 live burn with him. He is excellent. I'll be there.

Does anyone know if we just show up and pay at the door or do we have to pre register?

Does anyone know if we just show up and pay at the door or do we have to pre register?

According to last year's flyer, you pay at the door. I don't know if that will change.

Is this open to any FF? I would make the trip from Albany for this...

The updated info is on the website http://nyffburncenter.com/

To answer the questions....it is open to anyone...firefighter, police officer, dispatcher, buff.....anyone is welcome.

There is NO pre-registration. Just show up at the door, open seating. $25.00 cash or check only.

This is ALWAYS time well spent and I highly recommend guys take advantage of the opportunity to learn. Not only that but your donation goes to the Burn Foundation.

Capt Morris is a member of my FD and a good friend. I can tell you he is an excellent presenter of a wealth of useful info. I don't know Lt. Klett but have it on good authority he's the man when it comes to Engine Co ops. Chiefs Geraghty and Hart I do know and they have done this presentation for me before. It is a good one as well. All in all it is a great day spent with other firemen from the area supporting a great cause so get up off your a$$es and get to "the Rock" on Saturday.

See ya there!!

Cogs

Edited by FFPCogs

Any good spots near the rock to grab an early breakfast?