Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LTNRFD

Renovation of NRFD Station #2

14 posts in this topic

post-1341-0-11493600-1298774888.jpg

FF Nechis (now Capt. Nechis) shows off the new bedding for the men of Sta. #2. It is believed that his fluff and fold technique was what got FF Nechis noticed on his way up the promotion ladder. He also has an eye for proper dust ruffle pleating.

post-1341-0-21902000-1298774918.jpg

Here FF Russ Ciotti (now Lt. Ciotti) shows off his work after intense classroom demonstrations of the proper throw pillow placement by FF Nechis.

efdcapt115, rfdu39 and E106MKFD like this

Curtains. You guys had matching curtains to go with your ruffles and truffles and pillow fluffers.....O....M.....G.

OK, I am offically scared.... The good people of New Rochelle should double lock their doors.... what comes next ? you guys signing a lumberjack song ??

OMG, I did not know anyone had pics. Thats great Thanks.

Yes NRFD is far classier than most.

What Marc failed to show was the fancy lamps with the doilies under them.

Back in the day Linens & Things did a TV commercial at station #2. The premises was the stations was Blah looking and while out on a run, the Lt. came back with bundles of stuff from L&T and "fixed up" the place. The Pics are from when we got back and found what he had done. My line was "how eclectic".

3 of us got paid for participating and every member of the house got a free set of red sheets with there name on the pillow.

Back in the day Linens & Things did a TV commercial at station #2. The premises was the stations was Blah looking and while out on a run, the Lt. came back with bundles of stuff from L&T and "fixed up" the place. The Pics are from when we got back and found what he had done. My line was "how eclectic".

3 of us got paid for participating and every member of the house got a free set of red sheets with there name on the pillow.

You should maybe start wondering what other photographs the Lieutenant may be in possession of..... :unsure:

You should maybe start wondering what other photographs the Lieutenant may be in possession of..... :unsure:

One never knows !!!!!!! wacko.gif

Well, at least none of them are in a maid's outfit.........or did I speak too soon????

efdcapt115 likes this

As should he

efdcapt115 likes this

That's what you're going with? "Classy", gotcha! :D

Barry do you have a copy of the commercial ????

Barry do you have a copy of the commercial ????

Are you kidding? How do you think he starts every single day? :D ("I'm soooo...eclecticcccc.....la de de"...lol)

Are you kidding? How do you think he starts every single day? :D ("I'm soooo...eclecticcccc.....la de de"...lol)

That's right after he fluffs the throw pillows and adjusts the dust ruffle.

That's right after he fluffs the throw pillows and adjusts the dust ruffle.

Marc, do you really want to go there? I may have to publish all the P.I. tapes we have on you....hehehe