Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ptwatson

Bar owner says Henry sped toward officer

8 posts in this topic

Funny that News12 still continues their rampant yellow journalism spree not even updating viewers or readers of any updates on the officers injured.

One less drunk driver to worry about. I hope the other students don't get off either, they interfered and deserve a harsh punishment.

Does anyone have any updates on the officers injured in this drunk driving incident?

The truth ALWAYS comes out...............now if the media chooses to aire that, that's a different story.............It might not coincide with their agenda.................

The truth ALWAYS comes out...............now if the media chooses to aire that, that's a different story.............It might not coincide with their agenda.................

Wait News12 is considered part of the media? I thought it was just a above budget public access news station. - JK

But yes it is great when the truth comes out.

The truth always comes out. I'm glad it's arrival was not put off any longer.

Here is a Facebook page set up to show support for Officer Hess.

Support Officer Hess

It truly is amazing how News 12 (nominated for 25 NY Emmy Awards) has been SOOOOOOOO one sided on this story. From what I have viewed there has been NO stories about the PO Hess or any other PO's involved. No story how he had a severe leg injury, nothing! Just spining the truth to make the perp the vic.....

As we should all know by now, that the media(mainstream media) not just Snooze 12 and the JN, will never tell all the facts and sometimes the truth and at time just one side of the story !!!! They are all owned and opperated by the big Corporations.. FYI FOX NEWS corp gave 1 million dollars to Governor Scott Walker's campaign for Wisconsin Governor. Need I say more!!!!! All snooze 12 is good for is local sports and school closing.

As we should all know by now, that the media(mainstream media) not just Snooze 12 and the JN, will never tell all the facts and sometimes the truth and at time just one side of the story !!!! They are all owned and opperated by the big Corporations.. FYI FOX NEWS corp gave 1 million dollars to Governor Scott Walker's campaign for Wisconsin Governor. Need I say more!!!!! All snooze 12 is good for is local sports and school closing.

Your facts are as wrong as the news.

Newscorp, the parent company of Fox News, which is controlled by Rupert Murdoch, donated one million dollars to the Republican Governors Association not to the individual campaign of Scott Walker. The flip side to that is look at the amount of money that unions have donated to Democrat groups over the years. Check out how much money CNN has given etc. Donations like this come from both sides of the isle.