Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firedude

(Delivered) Greenfield Fire District

7 posts in this topic

State: New York

County: Saratoga

City/Town/Municipality/Dept: Greenfild Fire District: Wilton and Greenfield Center, NY

Unit designation/identifier: ETA 262 (Engine Tanker 262)

Chassis & Body (or Aerial) Manufacturer and model: unknown

Pump size, tank size (water/foam), aerial type & length: 1500, 3000g

Notes: Going to be stationed at the Greenfield Center Co #1. Replacing a 1992 Spartan.

State: New York

County: Saratoga

City/Town/Municipality/Dept: Greenfild Fire District: Wilton and Greenfield Center, NY

Unit designation/identifier: ETA 292

Chassis & Body (or Aerial) Manufacturer and model: unknown

Pump size, tank size (water/foam), aerial type & length: 1500, 750g

Notes: Going to be staioned at The Maple Avenue Co #4. Replacing a 1994 Spartan

NOTICE TO BIDDERS The Board of Fire Commissioners of the Greenfield Fire District, Saratoga County, New York seeks the submission of sealed bid proposals for the price of manufacture and delivery to the Greenfield Fire District Greenfield Center Co #1 one (1) engine/tanker w/1500 gpm pump and 3000 gallon tank on a custom chassis and/or sealed bid proposals for the price of manufacture and delivery to the Greenfield Fire District Maple Avenue Co #4 one (1) engine/rescue w/1500 gpm pump and 750 gallon tank on a custom chassis. All bids are to be publicly opened and read aloud at 7:00 PM on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at the Greenfield Fire District Maple Avenue Co #4 firehouse located at 613 Maple Avenue, Saratoga Springs, New York. Bids shall be sealed and marked FIRE APPARATUS BID. Bids may be mailed to the Greenfield Fire District, P. O. Box 103, Greenfield Center, NY, or delivered in person to the District office at 13 South Greenfield Road, Greenfield Center, NY, no later than 3:00 PM eastern time on April 13, 2011. Bid documents are available for download online from the Greenfield Fire District website: www.greenfieldfd.org/documents. Paper bid versions are available upon request by contacting the District Secretary at (518) 893-0723, and the fire district may request copying fees. Paper versions can be picked up at the District Office located at 13 South Greenfield Road, Greenfield Center, NY, between the hours of 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM Monday through Friday. Bidders shall specify clearly any discount for a multi-apparatus purchase. The Board of Fire Commissioners of the Greenfield Fire District reserves the right to reject any and all such bids for whatever reason they deem appropriate. Joyce Petkus District Secretary

Source

I will update when a bid is approved.

FDNY 10-75 likes this

Here are the Rigs... expecting delivery very soon.

ER-292

post-17100-0-61185400-1330984656.jpg

ETA-262

post-17100-0-65520100-1330984632.jpg

Both Images Courtesy of KME

Edited by firedude

I saw the new ER 292 responding to a call on someone's YouTube video.

That would be my video:

I photographed them a week ago, Im surprised to see them in service so quickly. I believe 292 was delivered Yesterday?

DSC_4787_1280.jpg

DSC_4762_1280.jpg

firedude likes this

I photographed them a week ago, Im surprised to see them in service so quickly. I believe 292 was delivered Yesterday?

My shots were from this saturday afternoon. I believe the Commissioner drove the trucks up from KME in Latham last week.