Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SageVigiles

UPDATE: *Silver Alert* Missing Person FOUND

14 posts in this topic

Guys, please keep your eyes open for Isabelle Oleschuk. She's the daughter of an Allingtown (West Haven, CT Firefighter) and has been missing since Sunday morning. We've all been out searching for her. Please keep the Oleschuk family in your prayers. A Silver Alert is for a missing person with a disability (she is deaf in one ear)

Orange PD, CSP, FBI, Orange FD, all 3 West Haven FDs, UNH Fire Science Club, Hamden FD and Milford FD have all been assisting in the land search and investigation.

Isabella Oleschuk: 5 feet, 4 inches, about 120 pounds,

blue eyes and shoulder length blonde hair.

She may be wearing a light blue jacket, brown felt hooded cape, and black rain boots.

If anyone has seen her they are asked to call the Orange Police Department at 203 891-2130.

Link to Missing Poster

Wow, right near my home. I will definitely be on the look out. God bless this girl and her family. I pray for all affected.

Edited by FFFORD

Thanks, we're all worried sick, and the LE side isn't giving away much information to us (obviously, and for good reason, as the investigation is ongoing.)

UPDATE: Fairfield, CT's newspaper is reporting a POSSIBLE sighting of Isabella at Duchess Restaurant in Fairfield, Connecticut. Those of you in SW Connecticut and into Westchester County, PLEASE keep your eyes open for her! Contact Orange PD if you think you may have seen her!

My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. I hope she's okay and I hope she is found soon.

Press conference at 11AM tomorrow. Please everyone pass the word along to as many people as you can. The more eyes the better. We had brother FFs from all over CT in today assisting in the search, it was amazing to see the support from the fire service community.

She HAS been found. Thanks to everyone who came out to help, kept their eyes open and helped spread the word.

JetPhoto likes this

Sorry if this is ignorant, was this a run-away, kidnapping, or... just a lost from home case??

according to the news, she ran away and hid in a near by barn.... she went with food and blankets.... so sad she had to do that, I hope she gets over what ever pushed her in that direction...

I am so happy to hear that she is safe. As a parent I hate hearing about these cases.

On a side note, the support for her return was so strong that there were flyers posted all over airports in North Carolina and Tennessee today that I saw while passing through on business.

Thank God the child was found unharmed and returned home.