Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemoose827

New Job in the area.

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I just wanted to share that I got a new job with the State recently as a Fire Safety Rep, and my office is in Kingston. If anyone is in the area and wants to stop by give me a shout on the messenger or an email and I will give you the coordinates. It would be nice to meet some of the members, especially for someone like me living in upstate far from a majority of the membership.

So give me a shout and stop on by, but dont forget the coffee and donuts!! :rolleyes:

Stay Safe

Moose

Congratulations and best of luck in your new position.

Im from kingston. When im home from school ill have to make a trip over to visit

Im from kingston. When im home from school ill have to make a trip over to visit

Good, just let me know by email or message and I will let you know the address.

I also travel down to the Hudson Valley area, I provide consultation in regards to fire safety and codes enforcement and my areas range from Green and Columbia county all the way down to Westchester and Rockland counties. I have a satelite office set up in Theills NY. So It would be nice to meet some of you. Let me know.

Thanks!

Hmmm maybe I'll take the road trip!!! Congrats!!

Hmmm maybe I'll take the road trip!!! Congrats!!

Me too! Kingston is just a hop, skip and a jump away!!!

Me too! Kingston is just a hop, skip and a jump away!!!

Don't you mean Over the river and through the Woods???? :lol::P

Don't you mean Over the river and through the Woods???? :lol::P

Same difference!! :D

Compared to where he COMES from...

Scarry county ! Yesterday morning about 0600 "full house roll" for aid to a working fire ? "Na" go home "Na" we got this !"Na" send a tanker "Na" we got this "Na"send two tankers "We don't got this ! Dept names left out to protect the one's who want coffee and donuts !

Edited by PCFD ENG58

Scarry county ! Yesterday morning about 0600 "full house roll" for aid to a working fire ? "Na" go home "Na" we got this !"Na" send a tanker "Na" we got this "Na"send two tankers "We don't got this ! Dept names left out to protect the one's who want coffee and donuts !

Need to know all of the facts about that one before you can truly understand the frustration level building inside of me!!!!!!!! lol :(

Officers meeting tonight...

Nathan, that is truly an understatement!! LOL I definately come over the river and through many woods to get to my office! :lol: Lots of scary people with banjos too, velcro gloves chasing sheep, SCARY!