Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PFDRes47cue

18 y/o Firefighter LODD

5 posts in this topic

It is such a tragedy that the life of this young firefighter was cut short while responding to a fire scene. RIP Brother!

While responding to a mutual aid fire call, Firefighter Carter suffered multiple traumatic injuries when his 2002 Ford Explorer ran off the road, overturned and struck a tree. Firefighter Carter passed away at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo, MS. Investigation into the accident continues. Incident Location: McCullen Road and Fowlkes LN (USNG: 16S CC 62 54)

USFA Firefighter Memorial Database

Edited by PFDRes47cue
firemoose827 likes this

May he Rest In Peace and may his brothers and sisters take comfort in our support.

Its a tragedy that needs to be stopped. Not specific to his incident because I dont know how or why he crashed, but I see it too often up here. People drive recklessly to calls in their POV so they can make the truck and be first in the fire...Why...

I hope the family and friends are coping, all my best to everyone.

STAY SAFE... :(

BFD1054 and EMSer like this

such a tragic lose of life---young 18 year old -my heart goes out to his family and the Department. Do we finally learn form this?? SLOW DOWN BUCKLE UP over 25% of firefighter deaths have something to do with driving.

This is a shame. My thoughts and prayers are with the family, friends , and fire department.

R.I.P.