Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

[Board Operations Notice] Testing Beta Rank Image System

7 posts in this topic

Please be advised we are beta testing a rank image system. The purpose of the rank system is to enhance rank visibilty and status visibilty, and enable future feature development for this board.

You can view the rank image under your name in a post.

Ranks are based either on the number of posts, or your rank on the board (Banned, Member, Sponsor, Moderator, Team Member, Developer, Administrator)

The rank images are as follows:

(Less than five posts:)

rank_zero.gif

(5+ Posts:)

rank_one.gif

(10+ Posts:)

rank_two.gif

(25+ Posts:)

rank_three.gif

(50+ Posts:)

rank_four.gif

(75+ Posts:)

rank_five.gif

(100+ Posts:)

rank_six.gif

(Moderators:)

rank_mod.gif

Anyone found to be making posts to increase their rank will have their post count and rank reduced immediately.

Since this system is in beta development, it may change in many forms. This program may also not be a permanent feature.

There are still some bugs to be worked out, and some things to be changed/tweaked/added. Some members with custom ranks are still missing a rank image.

Any feedback is welcomed, emtbravo@emtbravo.com

I understand the ranking, but I don't understand if it's just so people can see easy or if there is a reason for it? Just wondering sorry not a tech guy

Personally I think they might be a little too flashy, it catches my eye too much

I wish it was shiny and twisting in the wind then I could look at it for hours

So if you make too many bad posts or have things removed--that decreses our rank--good ones increase it --I like the Idea--Good luck with it

Please be advised we are beta testing a rank image system.

My parents had a beta recorder, that was a long time ago, I remember I'm getting old, as for rank isn't that how much someone smells? I was just wondering why someone would like smelly old tech stuff? Like I have said before I wasn't on the A/V team so I'm not a tech guy. I hope I understood the post right.