Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bnechis

Major Car Show is looking for Antique Emergency Vehicle Owners or Groups

2 posts in this topic

The New Rochelle Uniformed Fire Fighters Association (UFFA) Local 273 sponsors an annual car show each fall. It is held at Glen Island Park in New Rochelle. Last year over 250 classic cars and trucks were displayed, including 2 antique fire engines. This year as part of the New Rochelle Fire Departments 150th Anniversary we are looking to expand the show with a new category for antique fire apparatus (and other emergency vehicles).

I am requesting any individuals, agencies or groups that would be interested in showing their antique apparatus (and competing in a newly formed apparatus award section) please contact me.

In addition anyone who has contact with those individuals, agencies or groups please let them know about this and if you can forward contact info I would appreciate it.

x635 likes this

The New Rochelle Uniformed Fire Fighters Association (UFFA) Local 273 sponsors an annual car show each fall. It is held at Glen Island Park in New Rochelle. Last year over 250 classic cars and trucks were displayed, including 2 antique fire engines. This year as part of the New Rochelle Fire Departments 150th Anniversary we are looking to expand the show with a new category for antique fire apparatus (and other emergency vehicles).

I am requesting any individuals, agencies or groups that would be interested in showing their antique apparatus (and competing in a newly formed apparatus award section) please contact me.

In addition anyone who has contact with those individuals, agencies or groups please let them know about this and if you can forward contact info I would appreciate it.

Done !

Bnechis likes this