Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SOUSGT

How many Secret Service Agents does it take to push the beast?

13 posts in this topic

Looks like the Secret Service is worried about us finding out their car towning plan blocking the incident with a truck like that.

Looks like the Secret Service is worried about us finding out their car towning plan blocking the incident with a truck like that.

Actually, more likely, they used the bus as a shield as the had the President exit, so he would not be exposed. On another note, I'd hate to have been the advance guy on that Op.

Actually, more likely, they used the bus as a shield as the had the President exit, so he would not be exposed. On another note, I'd hate to have been the advance guy on that Op.

My bad at first glance i mistook then news reporting they left through a different exit as that limo not being occupied, but after their accident they left through another exit.

Doh is right, did they use another entrance to get the car into that area?

Interesting to see the reaction of the three officers on the drivers side of the limo as it bottoms. They do a sort of scamper backward. I will bet they are looking into getting a lift kit for the car already.

The White House is now saying that car was a decoy and the President wasn't onboard.

And they meant to bottom out just to see how it was handled right.:lol:

The White House is now saying that car was a decoy and the President wasn't onboard.

I'd be willing to bet that's true. He's usually not in the first car, so they say. As for what happened....looks like something went wrong with the front suspension. I don't think it simply bottomed out. Watch the video again, there's a loud crash and the front suspension sits.

I'd be willing to bet that's true. He's usually not in the first car, so they say. As for what happened....looks like something went wrong with the front suspension. I don't think it simply bottomed out. Watch the video again, there's a loud crash and the front suspension sits.

As you mentioned, he's usually not in the first car, or the first Sikorsky for that matter.... The other thing is that particular limo is a President Bush model vehicle. The Beast in its latest iteration is significantly different. For the latest Obama model look for Escalade headlights and mirrors and a boxier shape particularly toward the rear of the vehicle. The Beast is is rumored to actually be a GMC commercial truck chassis with various Cadillac style body parts and other items borrowed from the Caddy lineup.

M Ave very perceptive. I viewed it in full screen mode and you can actually see the drivers side front tire jolt to the passenger side right before the wheels retract up into the wells and the vehicle bottoms. Almost looks like a major failure of the front suspension when you view it focusing on just the front wheels. Also if you slow it down you notice that the loud noise is actually right before the vehicle bottoms even with the tire jolt not a result of the vehicle bottoming. Very interesting turn of events.