Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

TONIGHT: 10-13 For Our Own Vincent Nienstedt (ems-buff)

10 posts in this topic

10-13 for one of our staff members. Vinny is a very giving, compassionate, and caring person. He's a member of Empress EMS, where he works Yonkers and Hawthorne. He volunteers at Mamaroneck EMS. He is a firefighter with Larchmont FD. He is also a active member and moderator here on EMTBravo.com

His enormous heart and enthusiastic spirit has been helping the community almost 24/7. And, when home, he doesn't rest....he had seen his father through his illness ups and downs for many years, passing away recently with Vinny by his side. His mother had also been ill, and now is critically ill. Vinny has been taking care of that, and all of the household burdens including the bills.

Please come out and support our awesome colleague!

Our friend and colleague Vincent Nienstedt has recently lost his father, and now his mother has fallen ill. In these hard times, the Emergency Service community comes together to help one of their own get back on their feet. In that spirit, we are hosting a fund raiser to help Vinnie with medical expenses accrued during his father illness. The loss of a parent is hard enough without the added stress of debt.

Join us, Thursday June 16th 2011

The Glenrowan

840 Midland Ave

Yonkers NY 10704

7pm

$10 or more donation per person

50/50, Gift Certificates, Gift Baskets

Spread the word!

Seth everyone,

THANK YOU, everyone has truly stepped up. Im truly blessed. THANK YOU ALL

x635 likes this

Bump,

This event is this Thursday night, anyone else going?

I will be working in Thiells this week and will try to go, if not, I will shoot you an email Vinny. Best of luck to you and your mother, my prayers are with you. Hang in there brother.

Moose

For those members who have asked, I will be setting up a fund via EMTBravo for Vinny for those who can't attend the event.

Im trying to get there... hope to see a lot of people there. Keep your head up Vinny!!

I wish I could make it but I am living in Puerto Rico for the summer.....please when the donation portal is open please let us know.

REMINDER: THIS EVENT IS TONIGHT