Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
25truck26

Brooklyn 4th alarm video

4 posts in this topic

I am not sure if I posted this in the right area. Please move to the proper area if I am wrong.

I found this video on another forum and thought it was interesting enough to share. Whoever filmed this didn't do a bad job just WATCH ghetto LANGUAGE

The video is of the Brooklyn 4th Alarm on Washington Ave x St John Place that was on June 4, 2011.

Incident alert by PFDRes47cue: Brooklyn 4th Alarm 06-04-11. I was not at the fire and simply just saw this video and thought it was a good video to show and to see how quickly this fire spread to a 4th alarm. In under 5 min this went from what looks like a small fire to the building fully involved. From my understanding this was a vacant building.

PFDRes47cue likes this

Just from watching the first part, I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised that this had a little help, if you catch my drift. I wonder how long it was going before anyone noticed it.

A few people who commented on the video said the building was abandoned and the fire marshall was investigating. The next morning they came in with high powered water blasters and shot the exterior walls so they would collapse inside the rubbel and not outside and injure any passerby's.