Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

Question For New Rochelle Firefighter?

20 posts in this topic

I Have A Question For A Member From Station 1, Thanks In Advance!!!

Thomas

No, he just wants everyone to know he hasa question. :lol:

But will you have the answer?? That is the question !!!!! huh.gif

But will you have the answer?? That is the question !!!!! huh.gif

Yes, in civil service the answer is always "C" or "3" dpending on the score sheet.

BFD1054 likes this

Yes, in civil service the answer is always "C" or "3" dpending on the score sheet.

ABA-CABA

Funny, I applied this exact logic for NYPD and scored 100%. I think you might be onto something! Probably shouldn't be giving away the secrets though.

I Was Hopeing to Get the Attention Of A Memeber From That House, Lol. Well I Will Be Down In The Area Next Week And Wanted To Know if i Can Bring My Kids Their For A Walk Threw Of The Station And Check Out The Rigs??? Thanks!!!

Thomas

I Was Hopeing to Get the Attention Of A Memeber From That House, Lol. Well I Will Be Down In The Area Next Week And Wanted To Know if i Can Bring My Kids Their For A Walk Threw Of The Station And Check Out The Rigs??? Thanks!!!

Thomas

Folks are just having a little summer fun... Maybe asking one to PM you would have limited the humor.

Its All Good, Thats What I Was Hopeing For Because I Would Like To Do It, But I Know Some Departments Have Rules And Dont Want To Break The Rules, LOL

Thomas

Folks are just having a little summer fun... Maybe asking one to PM you would have limited the humor.

He had an lol in the sentence, I think he got it! :lol:

TAPSJ likes this

Its All Good, Thats What I Was Hopeing For Because I Would Like To Do It, But I Know Some Departments Have Rules And Dont Want To Break The Rules, LOL

Thomas

Stop bye, the public is always welcome as long as the rigs are not out on a run.

Edited by Bnechis
TAPSJ likes this

Thanks Captain!!! Figure Thursday Afternoon, We Are At The Hotel Right Behind The Station. So When You See A Group Of Kids Coming its Me, LOLOL!!! Thanks Again!!!

Thomas

Thank You!!! A Smile On My Kids Face Last For A Life Time!!!

Thomas

Thank You!!! A Smile On My Kids Face Last For A Life Time!!!

Thomas

It's a good idea just prior to arriving at the station you prepare the kids properly.

1) 2-3 12oz cans of the favorite soda or high sugar drink.

2) 1 double scoop of their favorite ice cream on a cone.

3) Tell the kids there is a special surprise for them hidden somewhere in the fire house and they only have five minutes to find it. (hint: look in the rooms that have desks in them)

4) The firemen with the white or gray color shirts love to answer questions, lots of questions.

5) Most important is to have fun.

BFD1054 likes this

I Might Have More Fun, LOLOL. But Thanks I Will Keep That In Mind!!!

Thomas

I always thought if you brought a melt-a-way over to fire HQ during the week you were entiled to a NRFD history lesson. lol But have to hurry up before his last day.....

Bnechis likes this

I always thought if you brought a melt-a-way over to fire HQ during the week you were entiled to a NRFD history lesson. lol But have to hurry up before his last day.....

The History "Doctor" is the one who brings the meltaways...but never on a Monday (CH Bakery closed then)

wraftery likes this

Sometimes I knew some history that enhanced the Doctors, so no cake was needed.

For example: Where did they make those yellow CD Geiger counters?