Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest boredemt

87A1 Cut Effective 8/24/11

34 posts in this topic

Build a system.

I have said right from the beginning that the Town of Mount Pleasant should run their own ALS system - but no one would listen and a certain person told me "I was crazy to think it would ever work". Hopefully our new town Supervisor is willing to sit down and listen to the options.

Just another reason the county should be providing EMS. The night and day disparity in coverage, response and care across this county is just a real shame. Oh well, no sense in bloviating any further, most of us know the reality.

Edited by Goose

How is anyone surprised by this?? Transcare has a responsibility to their bottom line. No profit, then no transcare. Municipal based is the only way to responsibly provide emergency services.

I have said right from the beginning that the Town of Mount Pleasant should run their own ALS system - but no one would listen and a certain person told me "I was crazy to think it would ever work". Hopefully our new town Supervisor is willing to sit down and listen to the options.

Gail I have said that since I did the first ALS job in Mt Pleasant! The problem is the wrong people go to meetings. They need people that have worked in many different systems to offer an opinion.