Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GPD102

Location to post upcoming training

3 posts in this topic

Just wondering if there is any interest or even a possibility of adding a section to the emtbravo home page just for upcoming training events. All to often we miss out on training courses because we didn't know about them or where to look to find them. I've seen some really good courses and seminars in the upcoming future that have come by me through forwarded emails. In this section any member could post an upcoming training event complete with course descriptions, dates, locations and pre-requisites. This section could be a stand alone section similar to the incident alerts where it would always be present on the home page, making it easier to find and provide everyone with a central location to learn about various upcoming training.

Just a thought.

firedude and x635 like this

Just wondering if there is any interest or even a possibility of adding a section to the emtbravo home page just for upcoming training events. All to often we miss out on training courses because we didn't know about them or where to look to find them. I've seen some really good courses and seminars in the upcoming future that have come by me through forwarded emails. In this section any member could post an upcoming training event complete with course descriptions, dates, locations and pre-requisites. This section could be a stand alone section similar to the incident alerts where it would always be present on the home page, making it easier to find and provide everyone with a central location to learn about various upcoming training.

Just a thought.

There's a whole section for training and educational opportunities

x635 likes this

I appreciate the feedback!

I'm considering, actually am going to when I have a chance, put a feed of training events on the front page of EMTBravo.com, that comes from our Training And Educational Oppurtunities section. Just where an how needs to be hammered out, as there's not a lot of real estate to be spared there.

I'm also working to start a weekly newsletter which will advertise training oppurtunities.

Seth