Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Modern Marvels Moving To History H2

5 posts in this topic

Awesome show. There's been a lot of PD, Fire, and EMS related episodes.

Modern Marvels

Modern Marvels is making a move from HISTORY to H2 (formerly History International). Tune in this coming Monday at 10/9c for a brand new episode. Find out more about the show at: http://bit.ly/nFGAkN and check out H2's Facebook home at: http://on.fb.me/pYueF0.

If you ask me, history channel and discovery channel sold out to the craze of reality tv. total joke.

Yeah, they should probably move it off of the Monsters/UFO/Pawn Shop/Antiquing Channel and onto the one where they actually talk about history...

If you ask me, history channel and discovery channel sold out to the craze of reality tv. total joke.

I agree. TLC, also a Discovery Company channel, is much worse. Good programming on either channel is hard to find or non existent at all.

The only show I enjoy watching is American Chopper reruns, and American Chopper-Senior vs. Junior. Mythbusters has played itself out.

There's a cool show that pops up on DiscoveryHD every now and then. It's called "Risk Takers", and, amongst other episodes, they do a ride along with the Phoenix Fire Department. Very thorough and accurate, and makes you appreciate HD!

As far as History, there are still some interesting shows, like Modern Marvels.

As far as History, there are still some interesting shows, like Modern Marvels.

Oh, and Ice Road Truckers which I love. No idea how it relates to history though.