Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Which Ambulance Dealer And Their Brands To Pick?

4 posts in this topic

I'm reading a local fire service newspaper.

Many of the ambulance dealers sell multiple brands, some are even the same in price points.

How does a dealer pick which ambulance is right for you if they sell so many brands? Which one do they really stand behind?

I'm reading a local fire service newspaper.

Many of the ambulance dealers sell multiple brands, some are even the same in price points.

How does a dealer pick which ambulance is right for you if they sell so many brands? Which one do they really stand behind?

Is it necessarily any different than car dealers selling multiple brands?

x635 likes this

Our dealership has one brand. The bigger dealers have little loyalty it usually comes down to who will allow them the best percentage on a sale. The reason they are about even on pricing is so the dealer can give you many options for the same general price. Brand A is low price, bigger profit for the dealer, Brand B is middle of the road smaller/average profit, Brand C high end smallest profit. The thing about all three of them they are all sold by dealer # 1 It doesn't matter what they sell because they have all the bases covered.

I sell one brand and make a fair profit on it, I do not make a killing nor do I give a unit away. My units are high quality and we stand behind they all the way. If you research the big dealers some you will find they are changing brands very often and it is about the business and the profit. I believe in crew safety and patient safety. Nothing is more important to me.

if dealing with multiple ambulances i would go with the one that gives u the least amount of problems. for example u have 3 ambulances one is from company A, one is from company B, and the third is from company C. say company C has always given u problems when trying to order parts u need. company B sends u what u need but its usually 4 weeks later. and company A calls u right back and gets what u need and is the correct part and knows what u are talking about and usually gives it to u in about 2 or 3 days. which one would u go with?

to me its all about customer service. if they are good with what they do then yeah im gonna go back to them.

just my thoughts