Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Simple Life

15 posts in this topic

I had to turn it off almost as quickly as I turned it on....Anyone else see how the A.C.F.D. was able to play host and really embaress themselves on national television? Way to be brothers...

I agree, I was embarassed for them. I did, however, keep it on for the laugh factor.

There are not words that can describe the 30 mins of horror I just watched.... I wouldnt have even given them the badges at the end.... Leaving alive was prize enough for them

Was this the episode when she said the F word? The reality of reality is that it is getting worse by the day. Why watch this crap?

'Cuz there's nothing else on, sadly. Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie should be exiled to some far-distant island somewhere. Joining them should be Donald Trump, the Bachelor, the Bachelorette, Joe Rogan, Paula Abdul, Sylvester Stallone, and the entire casts of Survivor and the Amazing Race.

which show are we talking about/ that way I can get angry w/ the producers and write them a nasty note.

All of them. Instead of having this crap on regular network TV, they should dedicate an entire cable channel to reality TV, and call it something like "The Reality Channel."

I agree there should be seprate channel for reality tv.

good idea...then they'll have time for shows that don't involve some kind of contest.

And they'll have time for shows that don't involve people making idiots of themselves on national television.

I did watch the episode to see what it was all about.

First, I'm sure their insurance company would love to know that they had the two of them DRIVING THE APPARATUS.... or so it seemed.

Secondly - I felt embarassed for the entire fire service for having to be subjected to something so stupid and downgrading.

Are you guys sure Paris was not just recruiting guys for her next video? :D/

Missed this one....What happened?

Oh god was this episode horrible - could u imagine being hurt or having your house on fire and the two of them show up to save you?

Oh god was this episode horrible - could u imagine being hurt or having your house on fire and the two of them show up to save you?

Well, if I were hurt, I'd probably wish I were dead; and if my house were on fire, I'd probably turn around and be like "F*** it, let it burn."