Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"Queer Eye" Remodeling Peekskill FD Sta. 2

18 posts in this topic

This should be a good conversation piece. LOL. Apparently PFD station 2 which houses E134 is going to be remodeled by the show "queer eye for the straight guy." I'm not sure if anything is set in stone yet, but I will keep everyone posted.

Well, we rescued a woman off the ice on the hudson a few months back and i guess she is somehow affiliated with the show.

Does this mean after the show everyone will coordinate what they wear when responding to calls at 4 in the morning? And have matching hair-do's? LOL

Nothing good can come of this. I have friends who are gay, and even they say these gentlemen give gay men a bad name.

so when is the fab5 comein and who r they going after :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PFD, maybe thats something you should have kept under wraps lol! You gotta know you're gonna hear alot of crap on this! Are you be a member of Engine-134?

Joking aside, maybe they'll do a decent job. I mean, as stated, these guys take it to the next level! But Fire Patrols quarters are old & could use a little updating!

PFD, keep us posted brother!

Just for the record BFD, no I'm a member of TL-45. Sta. 2 could use a huge facelift, the building is one step away from being condemned.

PFD, i was just messin with ya! I have to agree with you, that house could definatley use a little t.l.c.! They should go all out and get a new rig as well lol!

PFD,

Bring that nice Tower Ladder on down to Station 6.

They would look so nice together.

E130/TL45

Maybe they will start with the phrase..."hmmm, where can we start over once this one is vacated."

ALS, couldn't have said it better myself. Don't worry, I'll call to check in more often, much love.

RWC, I wish we could move down there, make things a bit more simple, but first BUILD A LOUNGE!!!!

No...get rid of all lounges and build a firehouse set up for a inside classroom and outside training evolutions.

Ah see alsfirefighter, there you go making sense again lol! God forbid anyone would think to put a nice classroom & training facility on their FD's grounds!

You see it on Long Island & parts of New Jersey, but not too much around here unfortunately. Money is always a key factor, but it would be nice, thats for sure!

Peeksill has had a busy year, and I wouldn't care if John Kerry was donating stuff if I were them, I'd just say "thanks". Now, I WILL WATCH IT is als is the one on the camera, because that would make some funny video. als... inspector gadget is still out on a mission. VFD-out.

ALS making sense? Usually does.... But why BASH having a Lounge? We need one obviously! If we have a Snow Stand-By, or better yet another Department is on Stand-By in our Station they have NOTHING! Is that fair?

ALS you have a nice Lazy-Boy Recliner and a Bed right? Work with us, Support us, Don't bash us or the projects we are putting a lot of time into.

Members of my company are trying to do something to make it a better environment to "hang out" and improve morale at the Station. Could you imagine pulling out of the Station with a Full Crew ready to go to work? Nice!

Ideally it would be nice to have a large area to train indoor and outdoor. I agree with you 100%! We do have a meeting room that we've been doing just that. In fact I remember not long ago someone teaching a class at our Station.

Don't we have a place called the Westchester County Fire Training Center?

Thanks for the Support! :roll:

Up next: "Pimp my Firetruck"

Let me clarify my previous statement; by lounge, I don't mean "bar," I mean what RWC stated, some recliners, a TV, somewhere to chillax. Demo all the firehouse bars as far as I'm concerned, as we all know, that is where a lot of drama in all depts begins. We all have the "has beens" who sit there and trash talk all the new technology such as air packs, hoods, maybe even motorized fire apparatus. As far as training goes, lets not talk about it, lets be about it.