Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

A Reasonable Goal?

1 post in this topic

One of the main goals of this site is the ability to learn and share. Regardless of all the various issues that occur, essentially, if you close your browser at the end of your visit to this site and have learned something or contributed knowledge that others want to know or learn from, then we have done our jobs by providing the place to do so.

Help us accomplish that goal we've had since Day 1 eight years ago, and continue to foster that enviroment. Ignore any issues that you may have with this site-life is too short and our time too precious to hold grudges, especially in our line of work. Even if you don't like this site but visit anyways, brush that all off and pick out what you can learn from. And pass along the knowledge that you may have that could really help someone out along outside this forum. If you have something you can teach or lend your knowledge to, please do. All of us are on this site for ONE common reason.....we love what we do, and we love helping others no matter how heated things may get between us. Make this site what you want it to be and know it can be. I've seen this site do incredible things, and you guys are what has made that happen. Let's keep that up.

Thanks again to all the members who actively particpate and help us achieve our goals. And I must end this with my deepest gratitude for the staff members who volunteer hundreds of hours of their own time help to guide this site, even through rough seas 24/7. I wouldn't be able to run this site without y'all (members AND staff working together)

Seth G.

Founder & Executive Director

The EMTBravo Group

I strongly encourage anyone to contact me, 24/7/365, with any issues, ideas, questions, complaints,concerns, whatever, via my email which is seth@emtbravo.com

sueg likes this