Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyOV

LODD - Lakeland, Fl - Police Officer Shot 12/21/2011

4 posts in this topic

I regret to inform you that Police Officer Arnulfo Crispin has succumbed to his injuries he received when he was shot by a 19 year old perp late Sunday night. PO. Crispin had 18 months on the job, and was searching a park for 5 individuals alone. As the PO was patting down one of the suspects, another perp cowardly shot PO Crispin in the head and the 5 fled the scene. PO Crispin's backup arrived to find Crispin shot. A massive manhunt ensued and the suspect was later apprehended and the suspected weapon was recovered.

RIP PO Crispin

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/december/360610/Lakeland-Police:-Officer-Arnulfo-Crispin-dies?cid=rss

Just saw a report on the 5 o'clock Miami news, said the officer has injuries that he will not be able to recover from. I think it was timely, could they be off on such important news? It may be a technicality, or a foregone conclusion that his injuries will prove to be fatal, and his family was said to be making arrangements for proceeding forward.

Believe me, I was in this exact position when my mother was mortally injured on her job, King County Metro in Seattle, WA, and I can say they were the worst seven days of my life...without a doubt.

But you still get a chance to say good-bye and tell them how much they mean.....how much they will be missed.

So, according to NBCMiami, the Officer clings delicately to life, surrounded by love of family, coworkers and friends.

Your post will probably prove to be true....in a while.

May God be with this family during this tragic day.