Time: Ongoing

Location: Wells Fargo -> Katonah Business District/Muscoot Reservoir & Farm

Frequency: Bedford PD

Units Operating: Bedford PD, NYSP, Westchester County PD, MTA PD

Weather Conditions: Clear & unseasonably warm

Description Of Incident: Bank Fraud with flight from scene

Reporters: Wells Fargo Bank

Writer: WAS967

Bedford PD on active investigation. From what I could ascertain two men entered the Wells Fargo bank in Katonah (Katonah ave) and are currently wanted for bank fraud (I think I heard possibly trying to cash bad checks). One vehicle fled the scene and was attempted to be pulled over by units in the area of Route 35 @ Woodsbridge Rd (Rt-117) but failed to yield. Vehicle stopped and one suspect apprehended in the area of Route 35 & Route 100 in Somers.

Second subject still at large in the area of the Katonah business district, specifically in the woods behind Peppinos. Hotline description is of a black male 5'11" thin build with goatee wearing dark suit or wind breaker, dark shoes last seen on foot. MTA stopping trains to check for subject.

Aviation requested but have extended ETA for refueling.

We'll have more as it becomes available. Back to you in the studio.....

EDIT: Search called off at about 1600. Positive ID made of the male at large by conductor on southbound train. Made it to at least the White Plains station. Possibly the brother of the first suspect. Surprisingly I didn't see anything on lohud about this.

Edited by WAS967
INIT915, x129K, PFDRes47cue and 2 others like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0