Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemp218

Looking for phone ringtones

5 posts in this topic

where can i get tones for my phone would like to have peekskill fd peekskill vac and montrose fd

where can i get tones for my phone would like to have peekskill fd peekskill vac and montrose fd

http://www.freewebs.com/648eng119/westchestercountytones.htm You can go there and record the sounds you want to what ever kind of file your phone uses as a ringtone file

Just to add, if you're looking for the Montrose fire tones, the ones provided by the site are the old tones. A little while back, Montrose was assigned a completely new set of fire and officer tones.

Edited by FF398

Just to add, if you're looking for the Montrose fire tones, the ones provided by the site are the old tones. A little while back, Montrose was assigned a completely new set of fire and officer tones.

Do you know why they did this? Sounds kinds odd.

Do you know why they did this? Sounds kinds odd.

There was an upgrade done on our local radio tower. After the upgrade was complete, it was realized that old tones had too high of a frequency to trip the pagers. To compensate for this, our department received new tones that have a lower frequency.

Edited by FF398