Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EFD1883

Credit Of Picture

8 posts in this topic

Quick Picture Question.

How Do I Put My Name On/Inside Of The Photo When I Take The Picture?

For Example: In This Pic At The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

post-2562-0-26224200-1328389308.jpg

Quick Picture Question.

How Do I Put My Name On/Inside Of The Photo When I Take The Picture?

For Example: In This Pic At The Bottom Right Hand Corner.

post-2562-0-26224200-1328389308.jpg

Typically it's just an added layer in photoshop. When I post pictures and it's got my logo across the middle, it's just a text box with a specific size, color and font in photoshop. In the case of that particular photo, this person created a graphic and just overlays it on the photo wherever he/she wants it. If you want or need more help feel free to pm me or something.

Here is the one pic of my name on it for credit.

Good Enough Or Shall I Add On?

post-2562-0-44050000-1328394182.jpg

I would think it is good enough but see what everyone else has to say

That's perfectly acceptable. It can be whatever size, shape, color, font, etc. you want it to be. If you like it and you're satisfied with it, then keep it as is.

What software are you using?

Also consider it for what purpose you are putting a signature on it. If it is in a non-descript area, it could easily be cropped out and re-used. For demo purposes, I would recommend putting it somewhere that it partially gets in the way, and if someone REALLY wants a good copy, have to contact the original person direct.

That or a good Watermark software.

Also consider it for what purpose you are putting a signature on it. If it is in a non-descript area, it could easily be cropped out and re-used. For demo purposes, I would recommend putting it somewhere that it partially gets in the way, and if someone REALLY wants a good copy, have to contact the original person direct.

That or a good Watermark software.

Exactly, that's why I personally have my logo go right across the center of the image and have it stretch across the entire length of it. It may look ugly having your logo across the middle and it may take away from the image but in the end, it will protect you.