Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

NBC Greenlights Chicago Fire And Medical Drama Starring Jason Ritter

3 posts in this topic

Looks like they have a great team of writers, directors, producers and cast on this show. Hopefully, it will be realistic, and more like "Third Watch" (which also was on NBC) then "Rescue Me".

Author: Leslie Kasperowicz

Published: 2012-01-23

NBC execs have gotten right to work after getting back from their corporate retreat in Florida, picking up two drama series to pilot today. The network has given the greenlight to Chicago Fire, a firefighter drama that’s had a lot of buzz around it since it was announced back in the summer, and to County, a new medical drama

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/NBC-Greenlights-Chicago-Fire-Medical-Drama-Starring-Jason-Ritter-38884.html

JetPhoto and sfrd18 like this

Indeed. Hopefully it will be more realistic, and more accurately depict the lives of firefighters/paramedics. Ironically, for those familiar with Rescue Me, Chicago FD, unlike the FDNY does actually have an "Engine 99" and "Truck 62". :)

Only thing is, you'd think they'd come up with a more original title than "Chicago Fire".

Edited by sfrd18

Indeed. Hopefully it will be more realistic, and more accurately depict the lives of firefighters/paramedics. Ironically, for those familiar with Rescue Me, Chicago FD, unlike the FDNY does actually have an "Engine 99" and "Truck 62". :)

Edited by sfrd18