Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
87D124

JEMS EMS TODAY Conference 2013 in Washington DC?

7 posts in this topic

I was just looking at the JEMS EMS TODAY Conference website & it states that the conference will be in Washington DC in 2013. I am curious as to why, after all these years of having the conference in Baltimore, why it is being moved to DC? Does anyone have any info on this?

I have no official insight but perhaps Balto is pricing themselves out of the market. Perhaps the desire to keep thing fresh. I know the years when I took my wife she found Balto somewhat limit in diversions, especially in march when the weather can go either way.Of course she had been to Balto several times so maybe it was just her.

Change of venue. I've heard that the convention center is going to be getting some much needed upgrades

I wish they would hold EMS Today in different parts of the country. When I went several years ago, it was in Philidelphia.

Maybe one year it could be in San Diego, Dallas, Las Vegas, Orlando, etc. Airfare is getting quite expensive, and I know people around the country who would love to go.

But, the Baltimore area hits a majority of their target market in a driveable range. Or, Amtrak.

Seth,

There is EMS World Expo & I think it is out West/Southwest.

Seth,

EMS World show is in Las Vagas. I heard it was the largest show they have had in 3 years.

Seth,

EMS World show is in Las Vagas. I heard it was the largest show they have had in 3 years.

I'm aware. I've been. They are still nothing like the EMS Today conference.