Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

Whelen Patriot and Edge 9000 Lightbars

6 posts in this topic

I have several lightbars for sale. I will post more pictures and videos as soon as I am able.

Please PM me with any questions or offers.

As I get through and test these bars, any flaws or lack of functioning will be noted and disclosed. These bars can be taken for collectors, or to be used. See Disclaimer at the bottom of this posting.

First are 2 working 48" Whelen Patriot Bars. Able to make some slight variations to colors and lens configurations.

Bars include:

-4 Corner Strobes

-4 Inboard Strobes (2 Front, 2 Back)

-6 5MM LED Modules (2 Front, 4 Back)

-Halogen Takedowns

-Halogen Alley

-LED Cruise Lights

I also have several Edge 9000 Strobe Bars.

-2 Red 48", 8 Strobes, with Halogen Takedowns and Alleys

-1 Red/Blue 48" 8 Strobe, with Halogen Takedowns and Alleys

-1 Red/Clear 52", 8 Strobe

-1 Amber 52", 8 Strobe

Lights are for sale in a couple of places, but I would prefer to sell locally instead of having to ship.

All Lights are being/have been tested, and cleaned, and lenses polished. Any and all issues will be disclosed prior to sale.

Serious Inquiries/Offers only!

I do have a 3rd Patriot bar that is not functioning that I am attempting to repair, and get working.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for end user applications. I do not support or condone illegal use of lights, so if purchased, you use and such color(s) at your own risk.

post-1514-0-63444300-1333575346.jpg

BigBuff likes this

All these items are still available. I would really like to get rid of them. Please PM me with any questions.

**BUMP**

Really need these items gone!! Patriot bars can/have been customized. I currently have one all RED SPF. I want the Edge bars gone too, make an offer!!

Please PM me with for details/questions!!

PM sent

Edited by 38ff

Nathan are these still for sale? i have a friend looking for one of them you have, if they are ill let the person know then PM you in regards